Minecraft Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 download and created by xaero96. This is a so-called Fair-Play version of the better PVP mod. You can check out the full mod here.
All the arguably overpowered features are disabled in this mod version!
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
This mod adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient.
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version (1.10.2, 1.9.4 etc). This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is your first time using Forge (to change which Forge version to run you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile).
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now middle-click (open in a new tab) the download button below, choose the latest version of the mod for your Minecraft version and click “Download (.jar)”. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’. On Windows you can open the “AppData” folder by pressing windows key + R and typing in: %appdata%
- Find your way into the “mods” folder as described in the previous step.
- Put the mod jar you’ve just downloaded in the “mods” folder. You can now install any mods compatible with your Forge version by putting them in this folder.
- Start your minecraft launcher and start the game using the “forge” profile.
- If you are still having problems getting the mod to work, contact me. Contact info is available in the sidebar.
Better PVP Mod download link
BetterPvP_21.14.0_Forge_1.12.jar (Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Forge Versions)
BetterPvP_21.14.0_Forge_1.16.5.jar (Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Forge Versions)
BetterPvP_21.14.0_Fabric_1.16.5.jar (Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Fabric Versions)
BetterPvP_21.14.0_Fabric_1.17.1.jar (Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Fabric Versions)
(Update last Released File on July 18, 2021)