BetterEnd Mods 1.17.1 expands the End by adding new biomes and changing current ones. For all intents and purposes, each biome has its own atmosphere, resources, and mobs.
However, no matter how lovely a site is, the hazards it poses are still significant, so be careful what you wish for.
- There are numerous objects, such as new food sources, tools, armor, and weaponry.
- Rituals, anvil recipes, and other new mechanics
- Integrations with other mods, such as two new sub-biomes and some new plants for BYG biomes.
- End-of-the-world generator (customizable) with more options than the vanilla one
How to install:
- Minecraft Launcher Vanilla can be downloaded and installed.
- Fabric API and BCLib Installer for Vanilla Launcher may be downloaded and installed here.
- Run the.jar file you just downloaded, select the version you want, and click “Install.”
- Start Minecraft, select the Fabric profile, then press the Play button.
- On the desktop, press the Start button.
- Select the option to Run.
- Press Enter after typing percent appdata percent into Run.
- It’s saved in Roaming/.minecraft/mods.
- Place the jar on the table. Place the files in the mod folder and start Minecraft.