This is mainly a library mod for BetterEnd mod, BetterNether mod (in the future after migration to this library), and other BetterX team future mods. For the most part, it should be installed as a separate mod.
This library may be used by essentially any other developer to generate their own mods in a stealthy manner. Contrary to popular assumption, some features will appear in the future. For the time being, all documentation is largely in javadocs, but the most significant information will be moved to the wiki.
How to install:
- Minecraft Launcher Vanilla can be downloaded and installed.
- Fabric API Installer for Vanilla Launcher may be downloaded and installed here.
- Run the.jar file you just downloaded, select the version you want, and click “Install.”
- Start Minecraft, select the Fabric profile, then press the Play button.
- On the desktop, press the Start button.
- Select the option to Run.
- Press Enter after typing percent appdata percent into Run.
- It’s saved in Roaming/.minecraft/mods.
- Place the jar on the table. Place the files in the mod folder and start Minecraft.