Backpacked mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 for minecraft adds a very simple backpack into the game. It allows you to store additional items. The backpack is perfect for storing items you need at all times as when you die you will not lose your backpack and it’s contents. The backpack is equiped by putting the backpack into the corresponding slot in your inventory. Once equiped, simply press B on your keyboard to open and close. To craft a backpack, use the same shape as a chest but using leather instead.
- Simple and straightforward
- Adds nine slots of additonal storage (configurable up to 54 slots)
- You keep your backpack on death along with it’s contents (must be turned on in common config)
- Optional support for Curios API (Minecraft 1.14 and above) and Baubles (Minecraft 1.12.2)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Backpacked mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Backpacked mod 1.14.4/1.15.2/1.12.2/1.16.5:
backpacked-1.7.0-1.14.4.jar (80.49 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
backpacked-1.8.1-1.15.2.jar (49.84 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
backpacked-1.4.2-1.12.2.jar (80.98 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
backpacked-1.10.1-1.16.3.jar (81.67 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4 Versions)
(Update last Released File on June 05, 2021)