For Minecraft versions 1.19, 1.18.2, and 1.12.2, the backpack mod introduces a very basic backpack. You can store extra objects on it. The bag is ideal for holding goods you need to have with you at all times because it will remain intact even if you pass away. By inserting the backpack into the correct slot in your inventory, the backpack is equipped. To open and close once equipped, simply press B on your keyboard. Use a chest’s basic shape as a template to create a bag out of leather.
- Simple and straightforward
- Adds nine slots of additonal storage (configurable up to 54 slots)
- You keep your backpack on death along with it’s contents (must be turned on in common config)
- Optional support for Curios API (Minecraft 1.14 and above) and Baubles (Minecraft 1.12.2)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Backpacked mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Backpacked mod:
backpacked-1.4.2-1.12.2.jar (80.98 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
backpacked-2.1.10-1.18.2.jar (376 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.2 Versions)
backpacked-2.1.10-1.19.jar (377 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.19.2 Versions)
(Update last Released File on August 07, 2022)