Minecraft autoreglib mod 1.12.2 is a simple library for Vazkii’s mods. It automates annoying parts of modding, like registering items, blocks, or models. It also features a packet system and a bunch of random shared utils.
|Minecraft mod name||Autoreglib mod|
|Last Released File:||November 04, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2/1.14.4|
Mods that use this:
- Akashic Tome
- Potion Fingers
WARNING: If you use Quark, you need to update it to the latest version as well.
– Added AtlasSpriteHelper.
– Added IItemHandler hooks.
– Allow dropping in to items that aren’t on the player inventory.
– Removed ItemTickHandler, giving performance gains to everyone everywhere.
How to install Autoreglib mod:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (Autoreglib.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.