Automaton mod 1.12.2 is a highly focused modpack intended to encourage factory building and automation using large multiblock machines.
|Minecraft mod name||Automaton Modpacks|
|Last Released File:||March 24, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Automaton is a questing modpack with over 200 quests guiding you through the major pieces of the pack, but only 98 mods, meaning it’s lightweight and quick.
How to install Automaton Modpacks:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download: Automaton-1.7.0-1.12.2.zip (2.39 MB)
(Update last Released File on March 24, 2019)