Automaton mod 1.12.2 is a highly focused modpack intended to encourage factory building and automation using large multiblock machines.
|Minecraft mod name||Automaton Modpacks|
|Last Released File:||March 24, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Automaton is a questing modpack with over 200 quests guiding you through the major pieces of the pack, but only 98 mods, meaning it’s lightweight and quick. [showhide type=”links” more_text=”Show Content »»” less_text=”Hide Content ««”]
- You’ll start off with early game and the Furnus mod for ore doubling before moving on to Immersive Engineering to ramp up your resource production.
- Once you gain access to steel, you’ll unlock even more power production options from Immersive Petroleum and Immersive Tech.
- Once you have infrastructure, you’ll gain access to Applied Energistics 2 to help you organize your resources and kickstart your automation.
- Move on up to Mekanism so you can start miniaturizing your infrastructure and gaining access to more powerful resource processing including up to 5x ore processing and a Fusion Reactor to produce massive amounts of power.
- Along the way, play with Viescraft for exploring the world, Waystones for quick transportation around the world, and Roguelike Dungeons for challenging excursions.
- Additionally, you’ll be able to implement Environmental Tech void miners and solar arrays.
- Your factory will look great thanks to cosmetic mods like Chisel, Chisels and Bits, Platforms, Blockcraftery, and Inspirations.
If the questbook appears blank or missing quests, please run the command “/bq_admin default load” to reload the quest database.
How to install Automaton Modpacks:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download: Automaton-1.7.0-1.12.2.zip (2.39 MB)
(Update last Released File on March 24, 2019)