Amnesia Blocks mod 1.12.2 for minecraft is an addon for the Amnesia mod. When the world is affected by amnesia random blocks in the world will be forgotten. After the amnesia effect is updated those blocks will be remembered and new blocks will be forgotten. All players on a server will forget the same blocks. Only vanilla blocks can be forgotten right now. This mod was made specifically for Kehaan’s Amnesia pack. The mod requiresamnesia core.
|Minecraft mod name||Amnesia Blocks mod|
|Last Released File:||September 18, 2019|
|Game Version||Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions|
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Amnesia Blocks modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Amnesia Blocks mod 1.12.2:
AmnesiaBlocks-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar (9.22 KB – Update last Released File on September 18, 2019)