Adiecta Materia mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 for minecraft is a small mod that revolves around the idea of Catalytic Dust. Catalytic Dust can be made by smelting flint in a furnace and has two levels; the first level is used for crafting recipes, the second level is used for world interaction crafting and “* in a Glass” items.
This mod was originally just a private patchwork to a modpack to make getting certain items easier / different. With Catalytic dust you can craft almost allbaseitems (e.g. string, redstone, glowstone, coal, spider eye etc.). It is recommended to have JEI / NEI installed because the crafting relies on a lot of combination style dynamics. This mod also adds some crafting recipes that were/are either broken or too difficult for the following mods: Applied Energistics 2, Tinker’s Construct, Compact Machines 2/3, Thaumcraft 4/5/6, Thermal Foundation, Avaritia and JJ Meteor.
An basic example of what this mod does would be the extra recipe for the AE2 circuit; a redstone, a material (depending on circuit), and a certus quartz. It just adds a way to get most things without the need venture out too far – you can craft most things in a recursive style way.
I was not going to release this mod but friends would rather download it from a reliable place like this than from the link I gave them so here we are.
Dependencies & a few Notes
– For Minecraft 1.7.10 Baubles is required as a dependency.
– For Minecraft 1.12.2 Baubles is NOT required but is strongly recommended as the Trinkets will be useless unless it is installed.
– Minimum forge versions for MC 1.7.10 and 1.12.2 areforge-1.7.10-10.13.4.16.14andforge 1.12.2-220.127.116.1168respectively.
– Again, even though Baubles is not listed as a dependency anymore it is still necessary for some aspects of the mod to work.
– Again, please use JEI / NEI for recipes, there are too many to list here.
To get the guide book right click a bookshelf with Catalytic Dust (Altera Impirium).
The Guide book shows a list of EE2 style transmutations that can be done by right clicking with Catalytic Dust (Altera Impirium) on a block. For example, when right clicking on some wool, you can change its colour and cycle through all the variants. This interaction is given the name World Crafting.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.